Sunday, April 01, 2007

Dear Palpatine (make sure you read the whole thing)


Dear Senator Palpatine,

I heard you know the one to contact on becomming a Sith. Please pass this letter on to Sidious? It is most urgant he receives this letter.





Dear Sidious,
I have had it with the Jedi Ways! I am sick of all these foolish rules of "You can't do this, and you can't do that" It is all a bunch of Pudu if you ask me! I know that you are looking for a Sith apprentice, well, I am your girl! I simply cannot live without you! I desire you to the point to where I think nothing more than to serve you. The very thought of me bowing at your lovely feet.... I am in escascy in desire for you! I will please you in every way you can possibly dream of. Please consider me as your apprentice for the Future.
Belda Pinik
Jedi Temple
Coruscant

April Fools! Had you going didnt I? Woot Woot! You really thought I felt this way about you Sidious? I cant stop laughing! April Fools!
*Is laughing so hard she cannot stop. She nearly wakes the entire temple with her laughter*
*Tee-Hee*
"April Fools! I fooled Old Man Sids! The Old Sith Lord Wanna be Sids never saw it comming!"
*Tee-Hee*
"Oh P.S. Palps, if you read this, I fooled you too!"
Happy April Fools day!

8 comments:

Skywalker said...

That was....

I had to much ale, that got me.

Unknown said...

O.o I was about say: where did this come from? lol!

Darth Inferna said...

Shoot...

I thought we were so close.

Darth Vader said...

Why joke? Come join us. We have very sweet cookies.... little Jedi.

padawanbeldapinik said...

*tee-hee* Had ya'll going didn't I. Poor Sith! *tee-hee*

Vader? Sweet cookies you say? *mmmmmmm* This may take some deeper considerations? *thinks for about 5 min* Okies, where is the cookie jar? *waits for Vader to hand her a cookie, takes the cookie eats it* You know I am still not decided, may I have another cookie?
*after devouring several cookies*

You know.... April fools! I am no where near to becomming a Sith, besides No one can beat you as a Sith, and that's no fooling Vader!

Anonymous said...

playing with fire little one !

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Now for my impression of Sidious.

Ahem.

"Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things."

Thank you, thank you.

Tash199 said...

nice one :)