Thursday, February 15, 2007

Just a quick thank you for all who came to the Dance


Well I wanted to thank everyone who came to the Big Dance last night. It was a huge sucess! Even though we came across some dificult situations, they were handles smoothly by the Council, and Jedi Knights. Thank you Sir Elf Prince for comming by and nearly risking your life to save myself and my fellow Jedi, thank you for the Rose and the daggar. I wanted to especially thank the Senators who came by and graced us with their presence.Thank you Supreme Chancelor (though I dont reacall seeing you) for comming by. What a lovely dance it was. Thank you DJ, for keeping the hits spinning, thank you orchastra for keeping me on my tippy toes. Thank you caterors for the food and drinks. And who can forget Lord Vader, thank you for allowing me to give you my first kiss... And Master Kenobi, there still is no baby in my tummy. Master Yoda, I loved your costume! I loved everyones costumes... The Elf Prince, Romeo and Juliet, Silver Entrantress, The Brat Prince, Master Kriss, you looked lovely as always! Master Adana, you looked stunning too! Innocent, You were awesome! All of the costumes were so lovely. It was such a stary night... It was so entrancing... It would be awesome if we could do this again sometime! Thank you all who came... Sorry if I forgot to mention you...

5 comments:

Skywalker said...

Enjoyed myslef. We should do that again.

Unknown said...

Thanks. It was fun to kick Vader's booty. lol!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sorry I missed it, but I was in another galaxy and all.

Phobia said...

*giggles* no problem Belda.. it was worth it , if only just to see Obi Wan have a cornary*sniggles*

Master Adana said...

I am sorry I had to leave early that night. But I am gald you had a wonderful time.