Saturday, June 30, 2007

Chassing Dreams... Chassing Kitties

Well my Master Phobia and Master Godfrey left for another mission. I was told this mission wouldn't be safe for me so I was left behind. I didnt like the idea of being left behind at all.

The last time this happened an unknown Sith came into my room and well ruined things for me. I'll never forget how scared I felt being tormented by the Sith.

Not to mention I got into a heap of trouble with Master Cin over the whole ordeal. It wasn't like I had offered my room to this Sith and told him to invade the Temple. He was an unviated guest.

I was not about to let another uninviated guest show up in my room, so I decided to meditate and ask of the Force what to do. I didn't feel right asking anyone else for help.

I sat on the floor in a comfortable position as I was taught to do and began to meditate. As I did so I began to see many things, some of it I could understand, others I had no clue as to what they meant.

The one vision I saw was of a Jedi/Sith in Dark Clothing comming in covered in blood. He looked angry and like he wanted to kill more as if he had no remorse for his deeds.

Another vision I got was of Catia and Marisha comming into the Temple and reaking havic. They were also accompied by this Jedi/Sith. All three of them leaving death in their wake!

Yet another vision I saw was a Jedi in white fighting the Jedi/Sith, great waves of love surrounded the Jedi in white.

All these visions kinda scared me... I knew something was about to happen and very soon. There had to be something I could do.... Anything!

I began to cry for all the things I had seen. I must have cried half of the day because I haddent noticed the time. I had become hungry... So I got up, dryed my eyes and went to the dinning area.

As usual the dinning area was filled with other Jedi like myself. Some were more advanced than me, others were at my level. I went to the line for where we go to get our food and waited.

As I waited in line I saw my friends Sarrah and Lissa in line ahwead of me. They turned back and waved.

"Belda? When did you get back? Where's your Master?" Sarrah asked.

"We got back last night late. They went on a Mission and left me here." I said.

"Oooh... Did you know that there are Jedi who are missing?" Lissa chimed in.

I nodded yes.

"Come join us Belda?" Both Lissa and Sarrah said to me in unison as theygrabbed their trays and went towards the tables to sit and eat. I sometimes wondered if Lissa and Sarrah were actually releated? They often thought and even said things in unison.

"Okay, I will." I responded. I went up to the counter to see what was being served. It was a casarole dinner with what looked like it had noodles, beans and meat.

This wasn't my favorite dinner but at least it filled you up. I could tell NandeHi wasn't the cook today. NandeHi always made food taste much better.

I went to where Lissa and Sarrah was sitting. I always loved sitting amongst my friends. They made me laugh.

As we sat and ate a funny thought came into my head. The kind of thought that made many of the Jedi Masters including my own Master get nervious. "Tee-Hee" I laughed.

Lissa and Sarrah knew that when I had this look I was up to something or about to get into something. I thought it would be good to get one of the Temple cats to stay in my room for the night. All I needed was bait.

I thought of the many ways to bribe a cat into staying in my room with me. I made a silent pledge to take good care of the lucky kitty.

"Belda? Belda? HEY BELDA! WAKE UP!" Sarrah said.

"Huh?" I responded...

"Belda, what are you thinking of? We know that look... All too well!" Lissa said with a knowing look in her eyes.

"Uh well, I'll tell you in a minute when I work out the finnery and the details, then I'll let you in on my thoughts." Clearly by now I had definatelly I had learned how to block my thoughts from prying minds. *tee-hee*

I thought about my plan and pondered the plan on what was to happen. Then it was settled, I'd just go up to where the Kitties were and entice one of them to follow me. *tee-hee* As I worked out the finner detials my two friends became impatient with me and asked me again... "Belda, common tell us what your thinking?"

"Ok, I want one of the Temple Kitties to stay in my room with me until my Master and Master Godfrey returns." I said.

They both looked an me with blank faces and then looked at one another and said "huh?"

"Well, I happen to know that Marisha and Catia aren't too fond of kitties, and well i dont think the kitties are too fond of them either?" I said.

"Oooh..." They said.

"Is Marisha still plaugeing you Belda?" Lissa asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Oh this isn't good. Not good at all..." Sarrah said.

"Yeah, not good at all! Not one bit..." Lissa agreed.

"I will defeat her one day, she'll slip up and well, it'll be her end soon!" I said.

"Is Catia still trying to bug you? Your Master?" Sarrah asked.

I nodded yes. Catia was another problem in itself. How could I help my Master rid herself of this horrioble demon woman? Until my Master's free, she'll suffer much.

Right now I had to figure out which kitty I was gonna beg to stay with me for the durriation of the time my Master was away. I knew I couldn't just go over to them and pick them up and take them with me. This was a delicate process that had to be thought through carefully and percisely.

I looked at my two friends to see if they had an idea as to whick kitty I'd ask to help guard me and my room. Niether one seemed to have any ideas. I knew I had to do this on my own... I knew I couldnt tell anyone of the 3 dreams/visions I saw earlier to do such a thing would bring about chaos.


TBC....

(update, I am not sure if or when *I'm hoping it'll be very soon that I'll return* I'll be on line again because my internet is susposed to be cut off soon. Please keep me in your thoughts... I will miss you all dearly! Thank you for reading my blog. Please continue to stop by incase there be updates and I return... I will do the best I can to keep in touch with you all. Please take care and may the Force be with you all!)

9 comments:

Phobia said...

Belda best bait is either tuna, salmon or cream. For Lisette offer her a little can of cat food and I know she'dgladly stay. Food is in the top cupboard in the kitchen, there's a stepstool under the sink.I will see you when we return.

( I know how the net thing is.. I almost lost mine not thatl ong ago.. It nearly drove me nuts.. 8hugs* We'll all be here)

Godfrey Zebulon said...

It seems you and your master are alike in one matter. You know that your master's right eye is a fake? It was because she refused ot ask anyone for help when she faced a terrible demon on her ownn. Do not be too afraid or too proud to ask for help Belda. All of us need help sometimes.. Even those who hold up the world.

Kitty bait.. hmm.. There's one thing Pho forgot.. a ball of yarn. Just don't let kitty swallow any of it or it could make kitty very sick. Okay? We'll be back very soon.

Skywalker said...

ACHOOOOOO!

I smell cat.

lol

Unknown said...

Ani, you like cats. Stop that fake sneezing.

Jinx Miakoda said...

I'm sure Tash and Jace would appreciate it if u kept her cat Starz company he's a sweetheart

Talinda Blackrose said...

I hate cats they make me sneeze and want to kill somebody that meowing sounds like nails on a chalk board

Jay72 said...

I can relate to getting ur internet turned off that's why I've been gone for so long

Orange Palps said...

Be afraid, young padawan... Be very afraid. Your closet is full of monsterous oranges, that eat the face off little kids when they close their eyes and fall asleep.

No seriously... If you fall asleep they will eat your face off.

Lacey88 said...

well, I just started at the temple on Friday so I hope to see u around Belda *waves*