Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Marasha and Catia







Here's the Master Catia. She sometimes will intercept my Master Phobia's mind and body... Catia is a Sith, who was once a Jedi...




Here's one of Catia's many apprentices Marasha. Dont let this sweet face fool ya! She loves the Darkness...






Well so far lots of things have happened... I have been to so many places in the last few months I dont know where I am currently on the plannet called Ragoon 3 watching some kind of a Tournament... I dont like it I find some of the other contestants to be cheating so i attempt to rush onto the arena! Stoped once again in my tracks by my Master I sit there next to her. Inside I am pouting and wanting to take action. But being restrained isnt all that great. I feel like they baby me alot. I'm not a Youngling who is akward and doesnt know how to handle a saber. I constantly get "Belda, you are the child of light... Your not to act out in anger or strike out on anyone."





*Sigh*





So I sit here anxious and wanting to help Master Godfrey and feeling useless and totally alone. I became bored and restless about this time so I decided to sit quietly and think of ways to entertain myself. This is what I call the Belda version of meditation. This most of the time angers Master Yoda to no extent because I zone out completely. "Daydreaming you are again young Belda" He says. I say Tee-hee...





Anyways while I was Belda Meditating I began to let my mind wonder all around the ring for something or someone to distract me from this Tournament thingy. Low and behold in broad day light I spot Marasha and I know where Marasha is Catia is near by! I look over at my Master and say...



"Master, its Marasha! That Sith Spawn!"



"Belda! Belda Pinik!, you watch your attitude!" I heard. I wasnt sure if that was my Master speaking to me or Catia... I didnt all to well like Catia. She was always calling me names like...... Papoose, and whelp, and Jedi Brat, or spoiled little baby! So me calling Marasha a Sith Spawn in comparison is nothing. I decide to open my eyes to see if I can pinpoint whom scolded me. I imediately spot Catia! That mean nasty Sith Which! She looks at me and I can actually feel her anger and hatred towards me. I say nothing and do nothing... I just stare at her waiting for the right time to defend my self from her attacks. Without me noticing my Master had gone down to help Master Godfrey...

"Well... well little whelp, what are you gonna do now? Your Master's sitting here and I know she will not approve you to move." Catia taunted me.

I wanted so bad to go over to her and rip out her hair but I knew my Master wouldnt have it! In fact, I know she'd be on me like white on rice...

"Well? Little whelp? Need your Mommy to tell you you can play?" Catia taunted over and over...

I looked over at her and saw Marasha was quickly approaching. "Master, the deed is done, the Jedi will soon pay for trying to come here and follow us." Marasha looked over at me and then back at her Master Catia.

"I am pleased with you, my little apprentice." Catia responded.

"Why is that thing here?" Marasha said pointing at me.

Catia laughed. "That thing is trying to obey her Master and not go anywhere. Sad isnt it, my little one?"

I took in a deep breath doing all I could to hold back the urge to pounce them both and fight them. The very nerve of them calling me a thing! Who do they think they are?

"Making you mad little baby?" Marasha said.

I shook my head no. I knew if they knew I was getting mad, they'd have me. The Dark Side would win. So I did what every other Jedi would do in that situation and just stared at them. I said absolutely nothing. I knew if I even opened my mouth, I'd regret what'd come outa it.

Marasha laughed. "She's such a baby, too widdle to think on her own needs her widdle Mommy to help her..." Marasha looked around to where my Master was supposed to have been sitting. "Looks like your Mommy left you all alone unprotected? Whose to say someone might not come along and snatch you away?"

As much as I felt like I wanted to clobber them both I had to admit Marasha was right... where was my Master? "Master, where are you?" I called out. I ran over to the balcony edge and saw here down in the arena with Master Godfrey. They were fighting viciously. I heard Marasha and Catia laughing behind me. For the first time in a while I felt totally alone and I began to feel fear. I knew I couldnt fight them both alone physically. I did what I could to mask my fear. "Whats so funny?" I asked.


"You, you little whelp" Catia said.

"Your scared arent you?" Marasha asked. She began to approach me slowly.

Without thinking I grabed my saber and it was lit in my hands before Marasha could approach me. "I'm not scared... what me scared of you?" I said with a laugh.

"Why's your saber lit? I was only comming over to see your Master fight." Marasha said with an evil look in her eyes.

"I don't know, I just like to wave my saber around, thats all" I said. Before I knew it Marasha had her saber lit too as well. It was obvious to me she was planning on striking me. "Why did you ignight yours?" I asked

"I plan on actually using mine... On you..." She said. She looked back at Catia who also was closing in on us, her saber drawn as well. With a slight nod, Marisha came at me full force.

I blocked her every attack. I had to admit though she's a ghost, she's still strong with the Force. I had to really use the Force to repel Marasha off of me. If that wasnt bad enough Catia also was comming at me as well. I did all I could to keep them from hurting me.

"Well, the little whelp can fight some, cant she, my darling apprentice?" Catia said. "But now it is time... Time for this little whelp to learn..." Catia came at me not with-holding anythng back. Her attacks were vicious and fast. I did all I could to fight her off. It was apperent Catia and Marasha had came here to do something... something bad, and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It seemed with every attack they did, I dodged the best I could. What was the purpose in them attacking me? Why did they wait till I was all alone to do so? All I could tell was they were not fooling around. And neither was I. My Master returned up to the booth and saw us fighting... She and Master Godfrey went after Catia and Marasha. I could see from the expression on Master Godfrey's face he wasnt at all happy.

My Master did all she could to stop him from killing Marasha and Catia. I just stood there looking at them all.

"Awe the Babies Mommy and Daddy came to fight her battles for her again?" Catia said.

Without a warning, Catia and Marasha left... I looked at my Master and Master Godfrey confused...

TBC... (sorry it took so long for me to do a post RL got busy for me)

5 comments:

Godfrey Zebulon said...

( I know what you mean with RL)

Fact of the matter is, you strike once in anger,the anger will hide in you like.. well chocolate sitting in front of you and you're not allowed to eat it. The temptation is too great for many..Take it from someone who knows. That sort of anger, it's a daily fight to resist.

Phobia said...

Belda I'm not trying to coddle you.. And I apologize for restraining you like this.. Put yourself in my shoes.. what would you have me do?You are like family to me..

It is not because you are the child of light I protct you this much, it's because you've become like a daughter to me and I don't want to loose you because of a fool hardy mistake on my part.

Tell me what you want, how much leeway should I give you? We need to discuss this.

Unknown said...

Welcome back.

Tash199 said...

we've missed u

Jinx Miakoda said...

welcome back my friend