Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cloned Sith and Jedi impersinations!



Through extensive research and many trips to the Jedi Security archives we discovered who the "Mysterious Sith" was.... He is a clone of Darth Maul. How, why, and who cloned him is still a mystery. Once we found out who it was that scared all of us off, it was simple... Whom ever is in charge of security here at the Jedi Temple now has all the information necessary to stop the "Cloned Maul" and bring him into captivity. Since my Master Phobia and Master Godfrey are on assingment and away from here, I have been busy. Master Cin has been keeping me extra busy...


With extra long saber practicing sessions. "It would do you good Belda to learn how to use a saber just incase the Sith do return. There may not be another Master Jedi around to defend you. Now practice! practice! paractice!" He says. I sometimes will practice till I nearly fall down. I am usually so tired I cannot do much of anything after that. Right about now my arms are sore and my legs dont want to hold me up. I am not angry or upset, because feelings such as those are pretty much forbidden here at the Temple. Today I was so tired I nearly ran headlong into Master Adana and Lysandra in the hallway.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed and my holobooks went flying. good thing I learned how to levatate everything last year.

"Belda, whats wrong?" Lysandra looked at me awakwardly.

"Belda, whats gotten you so wound up?" Master Adana asked.

"I, uh... well you see, I am so tired... I didnt even see you comming down the hallway." I practically studdered. I hate it when I studder like that. I always feel like a goober when I do that.

"Well then, you should go right away to bed." Master Adana said.

"Yes Master Adana." I responded back and politely curtsied.





After I allowed the holobooks to return to my arms I then headed back to my room and set the holobooks on my desk. I opened up the one on top to do some studies in my first class... Launguage... I find language vitaly important normally, but tonight I was exosted! I fell asleep at my desk again! A few minutes later I was awakened by a noise. I look up and there he is! Cloned Maul standing over me!

"How dare you? How did you get back in here?" I wasnt at all pleased with him being back in my room!

"How dare I, little Jedi? Well if you must know, your room is the easiest room to enter, My Master Sidious showed me how to." He said almost in a mockingly tone.

"Sidious!" My stomach wanted to turn at that name...

"Now down to business, little Jedi... I know that you and your Master Phobia took some artifacts from the plannet Korriban, now where did she put them?"

"I do not know. I never saw these things called artifacts. Now leave or I'll.." I was cut off...

"Or you'll what? Cry like a baby? Call for some Jedi Master?" He taunted...

"I'll get rid of you myself!" I finially said.

"You are a sassy little one arent you? Dosent the Jedi Order teach you not to be rude? No matter, in a few months, your little tone will change and my Master will have his way!" His grin was enough to make anyone wanna hide. "Now, if the artifacts arent in here, maybe you will take me to where they are? If not, well I can always have you come along with me, and well, it wont get pretty, little Jedi" He threatened.....

I looked over at him, I didnt know what to do. I didnt know where these artifacts were... "I do not know where they are... It would do you no good to hold me. I cannot lead you to them anyways." I sure hope I convinced him.

"Well little Jedi that is too bad for you!" With that he ignighted his crimbson saber and before I knew it I had my practice saber ignighted and in my hand! I knew my practice saber was no real match for his double balded crimbson saber but it was all I had. I dodged and perried every bolw and strike he gave in a way I was glad I had learned how to do so. I channeled the Force through me to give me the extra strength needed to keep up with the fight. I gave him a Force push and this knocked him out cold. I then called for two older Jedi to help me toss him out the frount gates. Within minutes they arived and all three of us tossed him out onto the curb of the main steps infrount of the Jedi Temple.



Ok well there goes my last struggle with the unkiown Sith... Now onto other news...

It seams there has been someone who is going around impersinating us. And well charactors like Gar-Gar, Skywalker, Master Yoda, and possibly others... I for one do not like it! These charactors like Gar-Gar, Skywalker, Master Yoda, are good people. If you are the one doing it, I ask that

1. You stop doing this asap!

2. Get permission from the authors!

3. Do not post your impersonations here on my in my c-box unless you have permission from the authors of those charactors and they have sent me an ok message from them via IM or e-mail. (you will be Banned! I will not remove the ban until I am given permission via the writers of these charactotrs to allow you to play them. I honestly do not want to actually have to Ban you from my c-box.)

4. My c-box is not for you to host your chats in... If you want to host a chat, please get your own c-box! They are free and very easy to set up. If you need help I can tutor you.

If indeed these are the charactors who you are blogging as, please contact my self via e-mail. I know the Real Gar-Gar, from the fake, and the others! This is your last warning! I do apologise if I sound rude. If you want to role-play along with us, let one of us know. I am always up for an excellant story line anyday.

8 comments:

Phobia said...

Belda.. I am very very proud of you. You have proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt you are ready for your own lightsaber.. You have made me very very proud today. I will see you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I remeber the first time I got my training saber. LOL. Don't ask.

Now Anakin...

He caught the floor on fire.

Skywalker said...

I did not, DJ!

Okay, okay, I did.

Cloned Maul, huh?

Not as good as the orginal, I bet. But then again, that one got two for one special on his body parts, didn't he?

Darth Vader said...

I doubt cloning Maul could make him any smarter.

He was a fool.

Phobia said...

Vader for once you and I agree on something. Maul was and still is an idiot.

Master Obi-Wan said...

Maul was cocky and overconfident. He let this cloud his mind and paid for it.
Good Job Belda

Master Adana said...

Belda, I should have come with you to make sure you were ok. I am sorry but I have been so peroccupied.
You did wonderful, I am proud of you

padawanbeldapinik said...

The funniest part was the look on the other two padawans who helped me drag Maul out and help toss hum to the curb. Tee-hee... He's so lucky I didnt use the crusher technique on him... If only Master Cin said it would be ok to use it... but always "Never strike below the belt in the center region, this is not the Jedi way..." I sure would love to see his face if I had struck there Old Maul woulda been made into a big girl had I had my say in it real quick like!