Friday, March 23, 2007

More Younglings, and inside thoughts...



We finially got back to the Temple.... My Master's spine was nearly severed in half. Not to mention the news that there were going to be more younglings comming to the temple. My Master is on strict bedrest... This gave me time to meditate and practice my fighting skills. But the news of the arival of 2 more younglings comming had me stirred in an odd way... What was I to do now? My Master had always been open with me about many things. She told me that in 9 months there were going to be 2 more comming.
"Where are they comming from?" I asked.
"A very special place Belda. And you know where and how they come. Master Adana and I had that talk with you..." She said with a smile on her face.
"How do you know about them my Master?"
"Because I do. Belda go and find Master Godfrey, okay? I need him for something." was her simple answer.
I did as I was asked and left to go look for Master Godfrey. On the way to finding him I went into deep thoughts... Here's what I thought about...
*I had to admit this thing about babies and where they came from was still somewhat of a mystery to me still. Though Master Adana and my Master had explained it. Something was very strange about how my Master told me that the we were going to have an addition to the Temple. To my knowledge there were babies always here. But I had been mistaken. The Nursery was almost empty except for about 6 infants. When I was in there there were about 20 of us who were too young to be in the classrooms. I guess being Force sensitive was becomming a rare thing or maybe families didnt want to give up their infants to us?
I wanted to know where they have found 2 infants that were Force sensitive. What star system were they to be born on? And how long from now would they arive?
Yes I realize for a 9 yr old these inquisions are a bit odd... but here at the Temple things are becomming a bit odd anyways. We still have Jedi that are missing, some younglings that have been kidnapped... I often wonder if it is safe here anymore? With the Clone Wars raging, it almost seems like we are at a loss for hope. The only hope we have is capturing General Grievious and stoping the fighting. The Seperists must be stoped... I miss the old way, where I was told there was no wars, and pretty much we only went out to make peaceful situations. Now we are being trained as warriors.
I used to not be one for wars. I like the idea of peacefully meditating or doing other things that dont involve the use of a saber. But maybe I am seeing a change even in myself? After what I saw Grievious do to my Master! I actually wanted to dismember him. But I knew to keep my anger under control. And I did.*
Here's what I thought about on the way back to Coruscant from Utapah...
*"You are the Light, the hope of peace, a symbol of pureness and hope... There can be no Darkness in you" I have heard it said to me in my heart over and over. I constantly have to repeat it over and over. Sometimes I wanna fall to the dark side just to kill off all the darkness that surrounds me. But to do so would mean my death. Something I know this Galaxy doesn't need. It need Hope, Peace, and Light... The Light... *

3 comments:

Phobia said...

*hugs* you'll see soon enough Belda, I promise.. just trust me and Master Godfrey okay? BTW.. the younglings will be comming from the Corellian star system.they are the son and daughter of the rulers of the system.

Skywalker said...

Now kids are being kidnapped?

Lovely... Just lovely.

I need a clone of myself.

Unknown said...

No, one of you is enough, Ani. :-P