Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Who is this Sith?



Jeanna, Marataca, Jeassa, Samma, Tammerai and I all screamed in horror as this cloaked Mysterious Sith Lord began to walk towards is.... Our screams woke up the others in the room. All 13 of us were now in a corner on my room screaming! What were we susposed to do only a three of us had a real saber. The Mysterious Sith Lord then spoke...

"Shhhhhh! Do not scream and wake the entire Temple... I am sure the Council would not like to be woken from their slumber." His voice was barely above a whisper.

"Huh-who, are you?" I studdered.

"A Sith, what else do you think I look like?" He snapped.

"Why are you here?" Sarrah asked.

"To get what was stolen from the caves on Korriban. I know it was all brought here to the Temple...." He hissed sharply at us.

"What was stolen? I have nothing from that cave." I said.

"You lie little girl! I am going to search your room and if I find even a speck of sand from Korriban here, I will pop off all of your heads, you understand little Jedi's?" He hissed again, this time his voice was a bit louder.

There was no question about it he was going to kill us forsure if anyone of us tried to fight him. I could tell from the look of him he was a far better fighter than any of us in the room. The Mysterious Sith Lord began to look through my room. All of us stayed clear out of his way huddled in a corner afraid to move or blink.

With out a warning we heard from outside my room...*knock... knock* The Sith looked over at us and I could hear him sneer at the sound of the knocking and without another word Master Cin opened up my door his saber was lit and he saw the Sith and went after him.


All of us girls left my room and went out to seek other help... Well at 3 am... No one was up... Except for Master Cin and a few padawan's. I could hear the clashing of sabers in my room. It wasnt too long after that Master Cin and the Mysterious Sith left my room and were headed down the hallway out into the main corridor. Jeanna, Marataca, Jeassa, Samma, Tammerai, Lissa, Katta, Ellannai, Sarrah, Hannaha, Lorria, Wendia came back and stood next to me and we all watched Master Cin and the Mysterious Sith fight down at the end of the hallway and we watched as Master Cin drove the Mysterious Sith out of the Temple. Master Cin then came back up to where we were, it was obvious the Mysterious Sith had given Master Cin a good fight because master Cin looked a little tired and was breathing heavely at this point. After he composed himself we walked up to us and asked us....

"Are you all aright?"

"Yes Master Cin" we all replied un unision.

"Ok, then back off to bed." Master Cin said.

We all turned to go back to my room.

"Master Cin?" I asked.

"Yes, Belda..." He said.

"Who was that? and How did you know when other Jedi's didnt even bother to respond?" I was currious... I had to know.

"I sensed a minor disturbance in the Force and felt it when I walked by your room. And I do not know who that Sith was. I will speak to the Council on this in the morning. Now off to bed with you." His last statement sounded more like an order than a request, I didnt want to upset him any further.

"Thank you Master Cin and goodnight, Master Cin" I curtsied politely and went into my room.

All night i could not sleep.. Who was that Sith and why did he pick my room of all the places in the Temple? I sat up in my sleeping bag and decided to meditate. Saarah came over to me and began to meditate along side of me. I guess some time had passed beacuse when I looked back up all of us were up and meditating.

*well thats it until next time...*

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Who the frack?

Oh, wait a sec...

Nahhhh, couldn't be!

Tash199 said...

Belda I invite u to my Main Event ParT on Coruscant on MARCH 10TH! ;)

Skywalker said...

Kinda looks like me on a bad day. *snorts* I kid. At least Cin came to the rescue.

Master Obi-Wan said...

Luckily Master Cin does not sleep much. You were very fortunate.

Master Adana said...

As usual the Force moves in mysterious ways. I just like to know who this Sith is.

padawanbeldapinik said...

Yes, we were all lucky... I too am wanting to know whom he was. He had all of us scared beyond being able to sleep. I do Hope someone can find out who he was, and hopefully stop him from trying to re-enter my room or the Temple again. Who knows where he may try to look next? Thany you Master Cin for rescueing us!

Darth Vader said...

Hmm. Not a Sith I know of.

Phobia said...

Thank the force your safe.. As soon as i am able, I will find a way to destroy those artifacts and I definitly need to remember to make sure I thank Master Cin

Tash199 said...

I'm glad u r safe kid ;)

Godfrey Zebulon said...

As am I.. Maybe.. just maybe this event might have a connection to the one I am looking into.